Monday, February 13, 2012

Your cheat meal

Hope everyone had a great weekend.....I had WAY to much fun. Now it's Monday and I personally, have started my week out strong. I get all kinds of questions regarding fitness, lifestyle, nutrition etc. One question that has kept coming up is if I ever eat badly. My answer: every week.

I am a very regimented person, discipline is a part of my every day life. I eat small portions of healthy, clean, food on a daily basis. I do however, give myself 1 cheat meal a week, and I encourage my clients to have one also.

I have to let it be known that a cheat meal is a meal where you eat whatever you want and don't feel guilty. This doesn't mean over eat, and I need to stress that you should NEVER feel so full that you need to unbutton your pants. It's a meal that you love, but just can't eat all the time. My cheat meal usually is Mexican food or pizza.

Knowing that you have 1 cheat meal a week, whether it be at the beginning, middle, or end, will keep you from bingeing. If you mentally know that sometime in the week you get to have your favorite yummy meal, it will help you stay disciplined and on track.

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
It's cold and flu season, to avoid getting sick eat at least 3 kiwi's a week. Kiwi's have immune boosting properties in them and are loaded with vitamin c.