Monday, January 23, 2012

TIME

Hi, sorry about my hiatus. I have been so busy, it's funny I'm writing about time today, and because of that I'm taking my own advice. I'm going to try in 2012 to make my blog posts a little more consistent. I will try posting two times a week on Mon, Weds, or Fri. I will be a bit more structured and make the time....just like you need to with your fitness goals.

It's a brand new year. This is the time we all make our goals and set resolutions and really feel like we can accomplish them. The BIGGEST excuse as a fitness professional that I hear over and over is that my clients don't have time. That is so absurd to me. Think about it, Time is the one universal thing that we are all given, every single person on this planet should make time to take care of their health.

It doesn't matter how much money you have, your background, your physical abilities.....every day we are all given the same 24 hours. The difference is what you do with it. I really am begging you today to take a look at your calendar and make the time for exercise and get yourself healthy in 2012. If you can't make the time for your health then really what are you living for? Make it a major priority and promise yourself that you will in fact do it!

Thank you for reading and no matter what shape and size you are, always love yourself!!!

xoxo
Michelle

TIP OF THE DAY:
Take a look at your week and schedule exercise 3 times at 30-60 minutes, and STICK WITH IT!!!